Archive

Archive for the ‘XCode’ Category

Upgraded Xcode and now it can’t find

February 14, 2013 Leave a comment

So, I upgraded XCode to 4.6 some time back and now it stops compiling my project. I am using Matt Gemmell’s twitter engine and it uses xmlreader.h. I checked my header search paths, then I checked my linker settings and found that libxml2.dylib was missing, so I removed it added it back again. But still no luck!

This is what fixed it for me finally.

  1. in XCODE go to Project–>Target–>Build Settings
  2. In the search box, type “header search paths”
  3. Either add or update libxml settings to $(SDKROOT)/usr/include/libxml2.

That should fix it!

Categories: IOS, XCode Tags: